Word on the street: shook


Carol Lei

The word “shook” is commonly defined as the past tense of shake, the act of rapidly moving an object either up and down or side to side. This homonym can also be denoted as being emotionally disturbed. This alternate use of the word shook has quickly circulated around campus over the past year. Take a look at how MVHS students define the word shook.

[embedyt] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhc3GQj8yug[/embedyt]