For a twist on the devil costume, be a deviled egg this Halloween. Stick a yolk on your stomach and a headband on your head and you’re all set.
1 white shirt
1 yellow construction paper
1 red construction paper
Optional: Red jacket
1. Using the yellow construction paper, cut out a large oval to represent the yolk in the egg.
2. Tape the yolk to the center of the white shirt.
3. With the red construction paper, cut out two crescent moon shapes.
4. Take the cutouts and fold them over the headband, then tape or glue the two sides together to make the horns.
5. Put on the shirt, headband, any pair of pants and an optional jacket to become a deviled egg.
This fizzy costume keeps you comfortable in your own clothes. Simply make a stethoscope and a name tag and you’re good to go.
1 short sleeve shirt and bootcut pants of
the same color
1 black headband
1 black construction paper
1. Attach one end of the ribbon to the middle of the headband.
2. Cut out a circle from the black paper.
3. Paste the circle on the other end of the ribbon. You just made your stethoscope.
4. Using the construction paper, cut out a 1 inch by 4 inch rectangle.
5. Write “Dr. Pepper” on the cut out rectangle and paste it on the shirt as a name tag.
6. Put on matching clothes to represent scrubs and hang your newly made stethoscope around your neck.
PIG IN A BLANKET
Stay warm on Halloween by wrapping yourself in a blanket with this take on the classic food: pigs in a blanket.
1 pink shirt
1 dark pink construction paper
1 light pink construction paper
1. Cut out ears with the darker pink construction paper and larger ears from the lighter pink paper.
2. Paste the ears onto the headband.
3. Cut an oval out of the lighter pink paper and two small circles out of the darker pink paper.
4. Paste the smaller circles onto the oval to make a nose.
5. Attach the nose to the string.
6. Wear a pink shirt, put on your headband with your newly made ears and wrap yourself in a blanket to be a pig in a blanket.